Famous dialogues of Sushant Singh on his death anniversary• (14th June)
1. Jis mehfil ne thukraya humko, kyun us mehfil ko yaad kare..aage laamhe bula rahe hai, aao unke saath chale- PK
We often feel dejected when we feel like an outcast in a room full of people. We see others exchanging conversations and laughing at us, labeling us as weird, while we sit in one corner cursing ourselves for who we are but Sarfraz through these words incorporate inside us a sense of optimism which enables us to let go of the bitter moments of past and embrace those moments that waits for us in future.
2. Tumhara result decide nahi karta ki tum loser ho ki nahi tumhari koshish decide karti hai- Chhichhore
In every exam of life our capabilities are judged by the results and often we don’t get the fruits of our hard work, we feel ostracized when we witness our peers achieving their ambitions while we are shackled by the abyss of our failures but Anni through these words questions our narrow perspective and fuels our deferred dreams, his oration emphasizes the fact that at the end of the day it’s the effort that counts and in order to be successful we have to endure failures but we should keep on trying and never give up on ourselves.
3. Zindagi mein agar kuch sabse zyada important hai, toh woh khud ki zindagi- Chhichhore
In giving a part of ourselves to the people we love, we often lose ourselves once they leave us. We devote our whole life to bring a smile to the faces of the people who matter to us but in this process, we ourselves forget to smile. We constantly overthink as to what people around will think of us when we proceed to take a step ahead in life but time is fleeting and Anni’s words make us aware of the fact that we have got only one life and if we spend it by pleasing people then what will be left for us, Anni here teaches us to live life for ourselves and on our own terms.
4. A captain is only as good as the team- M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
It’s an intrinsic part of human nature to judge someone without even being in that person’s shoes. Be it cricket or football we often blame the captain when our favorite team loses a match and we cheer most for the captain when our team wins a match but we never realize that it’s the combined effort of the team that results in winning or losing a match. We often find captain synonymous with a superhero but we fail to realize that he is a human being just like us and he is not solely responsible for his team’s victory and defeat because he doesn’t possess any power to win a match unless his team plays well.
5. Janam kab lena hai aur marna kab hai hum decide nahi kar sakte par kaise jeena hai woh hum decide kar sakte hai- Dil Bechara
Life is uncertain and we are all oblivious of what will happen in the future. While the fear of losing our loved ones sends a shiver down our spine and we go out of our ways to shield them from death, we lose the precious time we still have with them. Manny’s words though revolve around the uncertainty of birth and death it urges us to shrug off our worries and live life to the fullest.
6. Success ke baad ka plan sabke pass hai lekin agar galti se fail ho gaye, toh failure se kaisa deal karna hai koi baat hi nahi karna chahta – Chhichhore
We all weave dreams on the basis of our success and that’s why when we fail to achieve them it shatters us to the core. When our whole world collapses and life becomes static for us, Anni through these words infuses inside us the zeal to make new plans and move ahead with the lessons we learned from our failures as failures are an indispensable part of our growth in life and we can’t avert it because at a certain phase in life we have to face it and therefore we should be ready be solutions to overcome this dreary phase instead of giving up.
7. Yeh kaam bhi kitni chalu cheez hai na, jab kaam ko time chahiye hota hai toh family adjust karti hai na, aur family ko time chahiye toh kaam- Chhichhore
At times we turn into megalomaniac in the quest of achieving our ambitions and ignore the people who love and care for us. But if they adjust with us because of their unwavering love then amidst our busy schedule we should also take out some quality time to spend with them as the joy of our success fades if there are no people to celebrate and encourage us.
8. Sache dost wohi hote hain jo acche waqt mein apki bajate hain, aur jab mushkil waqt ata hai toh wohi chhichhore aapke darwaaze par khade nazar aate hain – Chhichhore
This an ode to those friends who never leave our side through thick and thin of life. Though we give up on ourselves at times, they don’t, their constant support acts as a ray of light on our darkest night. We feel lucky to have them since they are those people who reprimand us when we commit mistakes and become the happiest on our success.
Also Read: Words which can only be pronounced by Jethalal